Make-A-Wish foundation sends boy to American Samoa | People
Information courtesy: Make-A-Wish Hawaii
TeeJay’s Heartfelt Wish To Go To American Samoa Is Being Granted
You can help share the power of a wish®!
Make-A-Wish® Hawaii invites the public to participate in the presentation of TeeJay’s heartfelt wish. On May 1, 2012 come celebrate TeeJay’s wish to travel with his family to American Samoa.
TeeJay’s story has touched the heart of our community and the opportunity to be part of his ultimate wish is now. Join us at Dave & Buster’s on May 1st at 11:30 a.m. and create a red carpet welcome for our guest of honor. Participants are asked to arrive early and line the sidewalks and stairs fronting Dave & Buster’s. Let’s build the excitement by bringing signs, cheering, and snapping photos of our VIP as he arrives in true VIP style.
TeeJay was recently diagnosed with a neoplasm of the brain, and surrounded by his family and friends made the difficult decision to forgo treatment. At Make-A-Wish Hawaii we believe a wish is good medicine and a source of hope, strength and joy for our wish families in the midst of their journey. It is with great pleasure that we will present to TeeJay his wish to travel with his Mom, Dad, Brothers and Sisters to American Samoa and spend treasured time with extended family including meeting his Grandfather for the first time.
The public is encouraged to arrive early for TeeJay’s anticipated 12:00pm limousine entourage arrival at Dave & Buster’s. Let’s show the Aloha Spirit to our guest of honor and bring new meaning to May Day as we share a lei and encouragement for this brave family. There will be live entertainment by Tihati Productions and Augie T as we anticipate TeeJay’s red carpet entrance. You can help share the power of a wish®!
1. Make a sign for TeeJay and cheer him on as he arrives
2. Bring a camera and be a paparazzi to snap pictures
3. It's Lei Day—Wear and bring a lei!
4. Donate in honor of TeeJay and other Hawaii Wish Kids.
TeeJay's wish and all of our Hawaii Wishes rely upon the generous support of our local community. Help us make more wishes come true by donating in honor of TeeJay's wish. You can do so by visiting www.hawaii.wish.org today!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- See Two Free Movies at Ewa Beach Library on February 24
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Ewa Beach
- Emergency responders to conduct training exercises in Ewa
- See "Despicable Me 2" at Ewa Beach Library on Jan. 28
- Children's Author Will Read Christmas Book at Ewa Beach Library