Road Work Report for Central Oahu | News
The following information is provided by the City & County of Honolulu:
Scheduled road work for the week beginning March 18, 2012, for the Department of Design construction, Civil Division (Construction Management Branch), and Wastewater Division (Construction Management Branch) is listed below. Road work is normally done between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
Rehabilitation of Streets, Unit 58 - California Avenue (Kamehameha Highway to mauka end of California Avenue): Cold planing; resurfacing and reconstruction of asphalt concrete pavement; adjustment of utility manhole frames and covers; installation of pavement markings and vehicle loop detectors; reconstruction of existing concrete curbs, gutters, berms, sidewalks and Driveways; and construction of concrete and asphalt concrete bus pads. (Estimated completion date, March 2012)
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Servco Automotive Announces New Hire in Marketing: Jennifer Crowe-Lopez
- Common Kings to headline benefit concert for Koolauloa's youth
- Visitor from Utah dies after apparent drowning at Shark's Cove
- Polynesian Cultural Center's Hukilau Marketplace Introduces New Dining & Retail Offers
- State Farm Fair to feature "Best Local Pie" contest