Noise advisory issued for Schofield Barracks area | News
SCHOFIELD BARRACKS (HawaiiNewsNow) – As a result of the 25th Infantry Division field artilery training exercises, residents in the Schofield Barracks area may experience an increase in noise on September 18 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Weather will be a deciding factor in noise level, as overcast conditions may increase noise and vibrations. However, there is no immediate danger and residents are advised not to worry if they see smoke for it may be visible for a short amount of time.
To report concerns related to noise or training, community members can call the U.S. Army Garrison-Hawaii (USAG-HI) Noise Concern Line at (808) 656-3487.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two children, three adults safe after boat capsizes off Kaena Point
- Oahu’s Turtle Bay Resort Joins Swipe4TheKids to Enrich Hawaiian Youth
- San Diego man didn't die while saving woman at Waimea falls
- Tourist didn't die saving woman at Hawaii falls
- Not guilty plea from woman accused of slitting dog's throat
- Water main break knocks out service to Pearl City customers
- Graham Builders hosts free "Building Your Home for Life" seminar
- Geobunga hosts free bamboo fencing and accents workshop June 22
- Battleship Missouri Memorial Celebrates Independence Day: “A Salute to Valor Music Festival”
- DCK Pacific Construction's sponsorhip of CPR kits helps NICU/PICU patients