McDonald’s of Waipio celebrates Grand Reopening | Events
Information courtesy: Communications Pacific
WHAT: Grand reopening celebration
WHEN: Saturday, May 5, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: McDonald’s of Waipio94-1015 Ka Uka Boulevard
DETAILS: McDonald’s of Waipio is holding a grand reopening event to celebrate the newly remodeled restaurant. The public is invited to attend.
Festivities will include a blessing ceremony, prize giveawith Sister Sherri and KRTR Krater 96.3 FM, face painting, as well as musical entertainment by neighborhood school groups.
Ronald McDonald will put on a special show for the keiki at 11:00 a.m.
As part of the reopening celebration, McDonald’s of Waipio this week is donating $1 from every ten-piece Chicken McNugget Extra Value Meal, Big Mac Extra Value Meal and Breakfast Platter to Kanoelani Elementary School. The funds raised from this campaign, which continues through Saturday, will help to provide technology upgrades to the school.
McDonald’s Restaurants of Hawaii has 86 restaurants and more than 5,200 employees in Hawaii, Guam and Saipan. In Hawaii alone, the company has 76 restaurants and more than 4,600 employees. McDonald’s total economic impact on the state, directly and indirectly, is about $285 million in spending and nearly 12,000 jobs in the community. McDonald’s prides itself on offering career opportunities to employees, with most managers staying with the company for more than 18 years.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Malama Learning Center to host Lauhala Weaving for Beginners workshop
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Servco Automotive Announces New Hire in Marketing: Jennifer Crowe-Lopez
- Common Kings to headline benefit concert for Koolauloa's youth
- Visitor from Utah dies after apparent drowning at Shark's Cove
- Polynesian Cultural Center's Hukilau Marketplace Introduces New Dining & Retail Offers
- State Farm Fair to feature "Best Local Pie" contest