US Dermatology Medical Group Opens New Location in Mililani Technology Park | Business
The following information is provided by BASH Events:
Grubb & Ellis CBI, Inc. welcomes the grand opening of US Dermatology Medical Group at their newest location in the Mililani Technology Park on Oahu. Under the direction of board-certified dermatologists Alex Carcamo, MD, FAACS, FAAD; Ronald Moy, MD; and Eric Yukumoto, PA-C, US Dermatology specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, currently the most effective and advanced procedure for treating skin cancer.
The brand new, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located at 100 Kahelu Avenue, which is situated to easily serve the large Central Oahu population of Mililani, Wahiawa and Waipio. The skilled and experienced physicians are qualified to evaluate and treat conditions related to hair, nails and skin. US Dermatology, a nationwide family of dermatology practices, offers general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology with locations in California, Nevada, Texas and Hawaii. This office is the second on Oahu, joining a Kapolei location.
Dr. Alex Carcamo graduated from Harvard Medical School where he specialized his residency in dermatology and studied skin cancer research at Harvard Skin Disease Research Institute. He also completed his fellowship training in cosmetic surgery, is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and a member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), as well as the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Eric Yukumoto has a Master of Physician Assistant degree from Samuel Merritt College in California, completed rotations in medicine, surgery and
dermatology with an externship in dermatology and dermatologic surgery.
Dr. Ronald Moy is the newest member of US Dermatology and will head up Mohs Surgery and Dermatology at the Mililani location. Dr. Moy served as president of the AAD, is an esteemed dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon and skin cancer surgeon and has been named “Best Doctors in America” since 1999.
“I am thrilled to be practicing with US Dermatology in Hawaii and I look forward to providing excellent personalized care to the patients I will see here,” said Dr. Moy.
The two-story office building features vaulted ceilings and a spacious lobby area, as well as an abundance of parking. Mililani Technology Park is a development of Castle & Cooke Properties, Inc., which was sold to a local family in 2006. Tess de Jesus and Vanessa Kop of Grubb & Ellis CBI, Inc. handle property management and leasing. Other tenants in the building include Castle and Cooke Properties, Inc., Verifone, Inc. and New Hope Central Oahu.
A grand opening event is scheduled for Thursday, March 1, 2012.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- See Ewa Beach Library's Movie Mondays including "The Lego Movie"
- Wealth Managing Partners, Inc. tees off to help ill children of Hawaii
- Woman and three children escape unhurt as fire destroys their Ewa home
- Motorcyclist in stable condition after colliding with vehicle in Ewa Beach
- Ewa Makai Middle School Principal named as finalist in $25,000 School Leadership Award
- Visitor from Utah dies after apparent drowning at Shark's Cove
- Polynesian Cultural Center's Hukilau Marketplace Introduces New Dining & Retail Offers
- State Farm Fair to feature "Best Local Pie" contest
- See Rakugo Japanese Storytelling at Eight Selected Public Libraries
- Mermaid Storyteller Featured at Waialua Library on June 7